How Do I Know My Dryer Vent Needs Cleaning?
In Nashville, the dryer vent is one of a home's top five neglected areas. Why? Because it's often out of sight, out of mind. If you notice your clothes take longer to dry or the dryer is running hot, it's a clear sign you should schedule a dryer vent cleaning from The Clean Air Co.
Four Clear Benefits Of Dryer Vent Cleaning:
According to the National Fire Protection Association, more than 15,000 home fires are caused each year by clothes dryers. A yearly dryer vent cleaning reduces the risk of a house fire caused by lint buildup in your dryer vent.
Cleaning your dryer vent can improve your dryer’s energy efficiency, saving you money on your electric bill. A clogged vent makes your dryer work harder to dry your clothes, using more energy than necessary.
Longer Dryer Lifespan
When a dryer works overtime to compensate for a clogged vent, it can cause the machine to wear out faster. Regular dryer vent cleanings can prolong the dryer’s lifespan, saving you money down the road on repairs and replacements.
Improved Air Quality
A clogged dryer vent can cause lint and other debris to circulate around your home. Cleaning the vent can improve air quality and create a healthier living environment for you and your family.
Our Solution For Clogged Dryer Vents
At The Clean Air Co., we use proven cleaning techniques, combining powerful vacuuming with tough yet gentle brushes to remove lint, dust, and debris from your dryer vent. With just one cleaning, your dryer will work at its best, drying clothes faster with a reduced risk of a house fire.
- Now my crawl space is so nice I am able to store some of my nicer things down there. It has opened up much more room for me. Besides that the smells that were coming from down there are gone. Thanks for a great job Jim.MMrs. Nancy C.
- I was able to walk inside my house this past winter barefoot thanks to the job Jim and his guys did in my crawl space. I had been suffering from severe allergies and now I am not bothered by them at all and my floor is rather comfortable in the winter and summer.MMr. Tommy S.
- Never thought about actually going into my crawl space before as it is a very yucky place. But after Jim and his crew finished I really did go in there. It is now beautiful, has no odor, no insects, very low humidity and feels rather pleasant down there.MMrs. Robert B.
- The Clean Air Co. is the best mold removal and air duct cleaning company in town by far! I had a bad mold problem under my home, but Jim took care of it. He also did a fantastic job of cleaning my air ducts. Now I feel better and my house smells way better!RRhett B.
- Referred by HVAC Service We are new to the area and one of the heating and air conditioning service companies referred you to us. We are glad they told us about your company because we were so pleased with your service. We will refer you to all of our new friends and neighbors.AA. Hendrix
- Made Additional Repairs for Free Jim and Terri came out and were very professional and thorough. They did a great job cleaning our ducts. They even found one that was not connected properly and fixed it at no additional charge. I sure appreciate the quality of a job done well!JJ. Nay
- Duct Cleaning Took Care of Allergy Symptoms What a difference! My children now rarely have allergy symptoms. They sleep better, feel better and are doing better at school because of this. Thank you for your great service. Can't believe I did not think of this before!JJ. Walker
- Very Professional I HIGHLY recommend The Clean Air Co. LLC. Local husband and wife team, very professional and personal. Explained everything they were doing and why they did it that way. I could tell instantly I had cleaner air once they were finished and all the pet dander was gone. If you use them, I promise you won't be disappointed.RR. Sevier
Common Questions From Homeowners About Dryer Vent Cleaning
As the best dryer vent cleaning company in Nashville, we always strive to give our customers excellent service. We start by answering the most common questions we receive about dryer vent cleaning.
Can I Clean My Own Dryer Vent?
While cleaning your dryer vent yourself is possible, we recommend calling a professional with the tools and experience to do the job right. At The Clean Air Co., we have powerful brushes and vacuums to clean your dryer vent thoroughly.
How Often Should I Have My Dryer Vent Cleaned?
It is recommended that your dryer vent be cleaned at least once a year to prevent lint buildup and fire hazards. If you don’t remember the last time you cleaned your dryer vent, it is a good time to give us a call!
How Much Does Dryer Vent Cleaning Cost In Nashville?
The cost of cleaning a dryer vent in Nashville varies depending on your home’s size and the location of your dryer. At The Clean Air Co., we provide FREE quotes for dryer vent cleaning over the phone with no hidden fees or surprises.
Does Dryer Vent Cleaning Really Improve Indoor Air Quality?
Yes, dryer vent cleaning can reduce contaminants such as dust and lint from circulating through your home, into your air ducts, and ultimately into the air you breathe.